Kids' Norwegian Club
1ST SUNDAY OF EACH MONTH, 1PM TO 4PM
Barnas Norsk Klubb - What is it?
Do you wish you had more opportunities to teach your children or grandchildren more about their heritage? Do you wish they could learn some Norwegian? Well, your wishes are about to come true. A new club, Barnas Norsk Klubb
(The Childrens’ Norwegian Club) has been established at the Norway
Hall in Vista. 1ST SUNDAY OF EACH MONTH, 1PM TO 4PM.
Fun and educational activities are on the calendar, and the first event was held on February 6th. The format of most events will be:
- Arts and Crafts on the topic of the month
- Simple Norwegian language lesson
- Opportunity for kids and parents to share something about their heritage and the area of Norway their families are from
- Norwegian Rice Porridge (Risengrynsgrøt) a la Randi, waffles or other staples of Norway
- Practice a Norwegian Song to be performed at a future event
To ensure that we have enough supplies and food, mail your check made out to NORGE LODGE NO LATER THAN MAR 2nd to:
857 Eugenie Ave
Leucadia, CA 92024
Cost to cover supplies and food:
1 child: $4.00
2 children: $3.50 each
3 children: $3.00 each
Adults: No charge
For more information, contact Wendy at: email@example.com, phone 619-517-9195 or Anita at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 858-755-7775.
© House of Norway, 2005